Friday, February 17, 2012

Eggs Benedict Spaghetti

http://www.instructables.com/id/Eggs-Benedict-Spaghetti/
    I recently wrote a recipe for the site Instructables.com  It's a cool site that has all sorts of how-to guides on everything from how to build an electric guitar to how to build a robot! The site also has a section devoted to food with tons of easy to follow, step-by-step recipes. 

       I got the idea for this recipe when I was thinking out how I could jazz up one of my favorite pasta dishes: spaghetti carbonara. Since carbonara is made with bacon and eggs, I thought it would be fun to make a version based around the breakfast classic Eggs Benedict. I love Eggs Benedict and this is basically just an excuse to have it for dinner. Find the recipe here.

6 comments:

  1. I can definitely say that this is the most unique thing I've seen online this week! :) Delicious nonetheless I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete